Article I: Membership and Privileges:
This membership of this church shall be comprised of persons, baptized by immersion, who profess a personal faith in Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord. A person shall be considered a member upon approval by the church. Those desiring membership in this church may offer themselves as a candidate for membership at any regular worship service in any of the following ways:
- Through baptism upon Profession of Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- On promise of a letter from another church of like faith and order and having been baptized by immersion.
- By recommendation if a church letter cannot be obtained and having been baptized by immersion.
- Through restoration, when there is sufficient evidence of repentance and reformation following the disciplinary termination of membership.
- By Proxy, when proper requirements for membership have been satisfied, and when, for valid reasons, a person is unable to present his/her self as a candidate for membership.